Crazy Shot Dudes clanhome
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Crazy Shot Dudes clanhome

Welcome to the Crazy Shot Dudes

IndexHomeClanmarks SquadsLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Clanmarks

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Speakr
joor
Speakr

Aantal berichten : 397
Leeftijd : 31

Clanmarks Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Clanmarks   Clanmarks I_icon_minitimeza apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm

04-24-2009
Today we would like to announce the addition of Clan Marks to the clan system. Each clan will be able to purchase for their clan a Custom logo that is made using 3 different layers (Back Ground Image, Line Art Image, & Logo Image) and has over half a million possible combinations and more to come. To access the clan mark creation page please enter your clan management area (visible only to clan leaders and lieutenants) and go to the new Clan Mark Tab. Once there you will see a small page telling you about the price and rules regarding the clan mark. Even after you press accept you have still not been charged any GP, you only get charged once you press the "Update" button that updates your current clan mark. Each time you do this process you will be charged 12k GP but are changed nothing to just test out new possible designs, also clan lieutenants can also mix and match the clan marks to come up with good designs but only the clan leader can ultimately update it.
This feature can only be used by clan leaders of rank "STAFF SERGEANT 4" or higher!

Another new change is the addition of a fee for changing clan leaders. If you want to give your clan to someone else you will need to pay 5k GP for the service. And if then the other person wants to give the clan to someone else he then will also be changed 5k to change it over.

Small reminder to all clan members as well that if you decide to change your clan for any reason or length of time all the clan points you have earned and are shown will be reset to 0, we will later provide other options for switching between clans that does not make you lose clan points.

Many small updated have been applied since last time and the addition of the clan server in game, thought that is not yet ready for official use yet and is in beta.

Yay clanmarks, die ik dus echt niet ga kopen voor ons.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://csdclan.actieforum.com
Duble0wnz

Aantal berichten : 213
Leeftijd : 28

Clanmarks Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Clanmarks   Clanmarks I_icon_minitimeza apr 25, 2009 11:52 pm

geen zin om te lezen of te vertalen Razz
Speakr
joor
Speakr

Aantal berichten : 397
Leeftijd : 31

Clanmarks Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Clanmarks   Clanmarks I_icon_minitimeza apr 25, 2009 11:55 pm

aka ik ben dom en analfabeet.
https://csdclan.actieforum.com
Duble0wnz

Aantal berichten : 213
Leeftijd : 28

Clanmarks Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Clanmarks   Clanmarks I_icon_minitimezo apr 26, 2009 12:00 am

haha Razz
of gewoon lui maar het intreseert me ook niet poep crossfirexD
Steinrr

Steinrr

Aantal berichten : 335
Leeftijd : 29

Clanmarks Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Clanmarks   Clanmarks I_icon_minitimezo apr 26, 2009 10:36 am

Joran wij kunnen geen design maken, je moet daarvoor leader zijn;)
Gesponsorde inhoud

Clanmarks Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Clanmarks   Clanmarks I_icon_minitime

Clanmarks
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Crazy Shot Dudes clanhome :: The Clan :: CrossFire Barracks-
Ga naar: